You can look forward to this with us!
So that you get to know our company even better, you find out more here about what awaits you as a trainee at KLEEMANN.
During the training
- Introductory week: In the first weeks of your training you have the opportunity to get to know all other new apprentices/trainees and the trainers better.
- Integration days: All technical/industrial apprentices and trainees in the 3rd training year of the Wirtgen Group meet at one of the five locations in order to work together on an interdisciplinary project. There you get to know the trainees from the other product brands.
- JAV (young trainee representation): is your voice and speaks up for the issues of trainees. It often consults with the Works Council.
- Training ambassadors: They are happy to report about their training and experiences in the vocational school.
- Working time: As a trainee you have a 35-hour week.
- Job option: After successful completion of the apprenticeship/training, our aim is to offer our trainees a permanent position.
In general at KLEEMANN
- Excellent working atmosphere, colleagues who are willing to help
- Good canteen to satisfy all appetites (in the production area snack cart from 8:00 – 9:00 o'clock)
- New work attire for colleagues in production area on a regular basis
- Based on the terms of the IG Metall collective agreement
- Cooperation Agreement with the fitness studio "In Shape"
- Various seminars/courses (e.g. etiquette course, driver safety training, English course)
- Education partnerships with numerous schools