The perfect start to your professional life
As an industrial clerk you are posted in all areas of responsibility of the commercial area at KLEEMANN. You support all business processes from a business-related view – from incoming orders through to customer service. You move through all commercial core functions such as procurement and stocking, sales, customer support, marketing, as well as accounting and HR.
- Start: 2020
- Duration of training: 2.5 years
- Prerequisite: good high school diploma/certificate
During your two and a half year training consisting of vocational school (commercial vocational school Göppingen) and on-the-job training you are prepared for your later working life. Based on your training schedule, you acquire lots of knowledge of the different areas, such as:
- Sales: Create quotations for our internationally distributed machines and assume the processing of the resulting orders.
- Customer support: Look after the necessary spare parts which the customers require and plan deployment of our fitters so that our customer satisfaction is guaranteed worldwide.
- Purchasing: Identify new sources of supply for us, select suitable suppliers, compare quotations and monitor order processes.
- Commercial awareness and good organisational skills (e.g. planning and controlling of processes)
- Communication skills, approachable, as well as customer and service focus (e.g. advise customers and consider customer requirements)
- Due diligence and ability to concentrate (e.g. when creating parts lists and work schedules)